Friday, April 9, 2010

Mechanical Design I's Mini Project

Oh well, I've been busy recently with assignments and mini project...At last, they are all finished and now I'm in my study week...I'm gonna have my finals soon~~~~

My Mechanical Design I's presentation was just over, on 7/4/2010...Our group was given a title 'Transmission Gear' and duration only two weeks...Luckily we have a genius group leader to lead us all the way through...Haha...



Closer view...How was it?












Of course our leader managed to drew the gears out perfectly =)


The final drawing...."Geng", right?

About the presentation part will be updated soon so that my post is not too lengthy to be read....Stay tuned, peeps~~~

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Despite I don't understand anything its look very GENG to me..

Nikel Khor said...

hehe...the design take me threee days

shii teck said...

wow!! what software u using to draw the gear? solid work?

Lim Ooi Yuan aka Iverson D.Yuan said...

wow...amazing...*salute*

Baboon Tan said...

haha! you are studying engineering?

Uncle Jo. said...

i cant do it ;p

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

huiyo! tats awesome haha.
During my workshop we oso do some analysis on transmission gear system. bt d time for tat jz short. just some briefing abt it n let us dissemble and resemble. overall time less den 2hrs. i oso duno wat actually am i doing tat time XD

Mindy said...

Supia Chao, i oso think it's geng...

Nikel Khor, u drew it b4?

shii teck, oni solidworks can do all these la..if autocad cant de..

Iverson D.Yuan aka Ooi Yuan, thx...haha

♥Baboon Tan♥, yup..mechanical engineering lo...

Alpha Ace, if i draw, i'll surrender...

Z〥 Zen飞霜,analysis oh?now oni i noe how it works...lame lo me..