Monday, March 22, 2010

Bt. Mertajam Trip-Day 2

On 27/2, my boyfriend brought me to Auto City which I've always wanted to go since 2008 (my last visit to Penang)...We just went for a walk without any supper at there because his mum will worry if we went back late...Obedient son...I mean my boyfriend...Hehe =P


Lover's bridge...It took me a long time in capturing the heart shaped lighting up nicely...

 
sports car but unknown brand

Baby, let's come here if we have time ya =)

 
The famous but expensive Tao

 
Us <3~~

There are a lot more restaurants and cafe in Auto City but I manage to capture a few only...It is even better if he can bring me to have any meals there *evil smile 

10 comments:

kenwooi said...

auto city.. something new to me.. okay, i will visit it one day =D

~Live Life~ said...

Cool! Autocity is a nice place to hang out...though a lil expensive...during CNY season...i randomly met old friends there coz that's almost the only place for young ppl to hang out...especially the mainlanders..

Bruce828 said...

Hehe~ Bring baby mindy eat delicious food if baby come over penang again :P

Sweet memories <3

ohmywtf said...

oh dear...my hometown in BM and yet i only been to Auto city once! Nice place to chill!:-)

Catherine said...

the trip looks great :D

Nikel Khor said...

is vri vri gud place there..d most crowd night area...

from Nikel Khor

uLi.佑莉 said...

Since 2008? Why take so long to get there leh....

Xjion89 said...

wow, nice trip~~^^

Mindy said...

kenwooi,wow...tat's a fast comment...ya...try visit it someday...

~Live Life~, haha...agree....most of the youngsters r thr...

Bruce828, baby...u said de ah...all the bloggers here can be evidence ppl...bluekk =P

ohmywtf,wow...u r from bm oh?try go thr someday...

Catherine, thx girl =)

Nikel Khor, yup..nice for dating as well..hehe =P

uLi.佑莉, i got no accomodation thr n oso lack of time...so till now i visit bak...

Xjion89, thx =)

Eu Jin said...

That car (sports car but unknown brand) is a Mazda RX-8 (SE3P)