Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Trip with him@Part 3

I'm not going hiking at Langkawi... =P

Tada~~ It's the cable car
According to my little cousin, the duckie's head is bleeding...LOL

This special gondola is not for us, the passengers of course..It's for their workers =.='''
See~~ So dangerous


On the way up to the middle station







The 42 degree steepness


















I really love the picture of the sun of the right=)

We were so damn tired upon climbing the stairs to the platforms for better views of Langkawi...






The bridge walk which I have longed for..





Above was all taken at the middle station...











 Me and Chaipic














Me and Bruce
Awesome view on the top station



















The scary bridge walk with him but still we managed to camwhore..LOL







For more pictures, visit my facebook at Langkawi Trip Day 1@ 7/5/2010   =)

9 comments:

ohmywtf said...

interesting...most people would go to the beach at Langkawi...but u guys conquer the hills :-)

FiSh said...

how much is the cable car service?

Janice said...

no wonder people says,
two is better than one xD

Mindy said...

ohmywtf, haha...this cable car I've longed to go d...last time it was not thr when i went during primary skul...

FiSh, it's RM15 per adult...

Janice, haha...of course...

Unknown said...

Believe it or not... I haven't went to Langkawi before... so nice the place. Will go there soon.. :) By the way what is the nice food there? Give me opinion so that I can blog the foods there :)

Mindy said...

Doris Lai, erm..i'm not sure too...cuz me n my frens din spend much money on food cuz it's expensive...we juz simply follow the map given...u may go search on net :)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wow, last time i went oso dun hv cable car 1~~muz revisit liao~~

uLi.佑莉 said...

I been here also last year...nice place to be :)

Mindy said...

Xjion89, i think juz built recently..not vry sure..but it was fun ;)

uLi.佑莉, yup..but not the food...