Friday, August 20, 2010

I almost can't make it

I though I was not gonna make it home on 3/9, Friday....

Just this morning, the Thinking Skills lecturer told us that he will conduct the mid term test on 3/9 which is the day I'll be going home...Darn it...And my bus ticket is early in the morning...

My face expression was this!!

I want to go home on that day as there are already no more bus tickets on the weekend which means if he's still sticking onto that date, I can't be home early and I'll miss out the function that I promised my mummy to go with her....

So, I decided to tell the lecturer about it after the class....

When the class ended, I went to negotiate with him...He was not the easy type....LOL...He kept nagging here and there...For the past few semesters, the lecturers will cancel class early so that he/she can be home early for the holiday too...But now, he said if you all can't make it on that day, then be it, skip your test and be home...The malay girls came and negotiate too...

I was the only chinese there, asking....I knew he would be asking me why do I need to go home early when it's not my new year celebration....And he did...Damn it...Of course I want to be home early too....Who doesn't want to go home, you tell me??!!??

In the end, he still changed date to after the mid semester break which is of course not due to me...It's due to their people!!!Racism rules!!!!WTF!!!He said he will make the paper tougher which I don't care, I just want to go home....

P/S:Racism is always being performed here and all the time...They rule the world!!!!

6 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Chill (:

Ronnie said...

Even lecturers are like that...!! Damn shit !! Anyway...welcome back to Muar !!

Ken Wooi said...

1malay-sia? =)

Bruce828 said...

Just think about going home soon baby =) I will miss u~ <3

John said...

normal la.u also will like that wa. if i m the lect, i will also ask u the same question.

Shuwen said...

aih, our country memang like this one la ! No hope liaoo XD