Thursday, May 6, 2010

The 3rd one and it's a celebration somemore =)

I know I'm a bit late in updating...I am just lack of time, full concentration in my finals but still some papers will *poof...Vanish...Meaning might be failing =(

During study week, I went to Bt. Mertajam again...My caring baby wants me to follow him home to get a better environment to study due to the extremely hot weather in Perlis...We did date to celebrate our pre 2 months anniversary at Boston in Jusco...Here it goes~~~




















      
Me camwhoring...And baby busy driving...

See him <3~~
Oops..I've blocked him =P












Boston's Menu...The food more to Hong Kong style



Love the flowers hanging above..Nice~~










Before the food arrives...       












Ice blended Mocha...Love the cream on top =)









 
We are sweet =P

Szechuan Seafood Rice...Very yummy...You can ask Bruce for his comment =)






Here's my Chicken Fillet Pineapple Cheese Baked Rice..Look at the rice on the left, so gravy and thick with cheese...Woo~~~









We are both enjoying our meal...












After dinner, it's movie time..There's not much exciting movie at that period, so we decided to watch

 


 The movie was okay but the huge monster, Krayken just appeared for a little while then it died...So lousy..Booo~~~Then, the date ended.....


 
 I You



P/S: I shall be going on trip tomorrow and will be back most probably on Sunday...Yeah~~~~~


5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

lol.. got pre 2 months celebration somemore ar.. then on the 2 months date celebrate again? =P

jfook said...

I like the way you arrange your photos. Not like mine, all are in the middle. By the way, great pre 2 months celebration. LOLz.

uLi.佑莉 said...

lovely~

Mindy said...

haha..thx guys...
kenwooi, we did an earlier celebration cuz no time 2 celebrate on the actual day...
jfook,my new template allows me to put my pictures on left n right side so i juz did a bit of arrangement to make them look betta...

Mindy said...

haha..thx guys...
kenwooi, we did an earlier celebration cuz no time 2 celebrate on the actual day...
jfook,my new template allows me to put my pictures on left n right side so i juz did a bit of arrangement to make them look betta...