Monday, May 3, 2010

The final battle just ended with victory??!!

Oh well, at last I finished my final exams but with or without victory, we shall know in June or maybe July...But of course I do hope I strike in this semester...

Numerical Analysis and Fluid Mechanics, please I beg u two, don't fail me...I don't want to attend the same class with my juniors.......LOL.....

I've been abandoning my blog for weeks, so sorry to my dear blogger friends...I really appreciate your daily visits, especially kelynkrazyshiiteck, and my Baby Ed...Love u guys XOXO~~~

Though my exams are over, I'll not go home so early, most probably by next week then...
I got TRIP...To where, it's a secret...Bluekk =P

Guess you guys will only know when I got back from it...Wakaka XD
Hint: Malaysia(of course =P)

Stay tuned if you want to know the answer~~~




10 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy the trip =)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Enjoy ur trip =)

shii teck said...

wow.. i saw my name there.haha. enjoy 1st, dun think about ur result during holiday, btw, i just took fluid 1 last sem.

Mindy said...

haha..sure enjoy my trip n i'm gonna spend alot..oh gosh...
shii teck, i'll die in fluid tis time :(

shii teck said...

no open book? yesterday i just finish mechanical vibration paper. tat paper really killing me.so hard, all open ended question n no formula given hav to derive ourselves

Mindy said...

me here whr got so gud...open bk for finals...mechanical vibration..erm..dun think i have tis subj...wah..derive formulae oh..so tough... =S

Nikel Khor said...

u cool

Mindy said...

Nikel, wat me cool??

k e l y n said...

lol. so happy my name is the first one! =D i just start my finals yesterday... @.@

Xiaopei said...

I want go trip tooooooo :(
Enjoy your trip :)