Saturday, May 15, 2010

FoOD....Expensive~~~

I was back last Sunday...Let me do some food review first before I post up more pictures in other posts about my trip...



These were our first dinner there...Yang Zhou Fried Rice on your left and Siam Fried Rice on your right...And they cost RM5 per plate, tax not yet included =.='''



Rasa Restaurant

This is my baby boy while waiting for our food... =P












Me drinking the freaking expensive teh tarik...But the taste not bad...











This costs RM 2.50 per cup....

My mamak mee...A bit salty for me but lots of sotong and it costs RM6...






 This is Bruce's curry mee...Not spicy at all and it's also RM6

Oh well, luckily this restaurant does not charge tax else another costy meal again...

P/S: I'll reveal where I went in my next post =P



4 comments:

Nigel said...

rm5-6 is cheap lo. hahah. its 5-6 pounds here. hahah. about rm20-30 for a normal fried rice =P

uLi.佑莉 said...

Expensive sikit tak pe la...as long as makan with ur boyboy :P

Ken Wooi said...

i think okay la.. lol.. =P

Mindy said...

aiyo...i'm a student mar...sure expensive for me de la...